March 3, 2017

Five for Friday {Link Up.. March 3rd}

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb7

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Divider 1

IMG_1946

Just like most of the world.. we celebrated this famous cat this week.

IMG_1950

I make these super cute bookmarks for my students each year. I break The Cat in the Hat book into 4 parts so these are used all week as we read.

IMG_1953

Divider 2

IMG_1984

We also celebrated the beginning of a new month. I kinda like March. Even though my kids are a little nutso this time of the year.. they get me and know me. I don’t have to explain stuff. And, I get a little stressed about the thought of training another group next year.

These monthly cut and paste printables are included in my Months of the Year Unit.

Divider 3

IMG_1961

Our school’s art program is pretty awesome. Our art teacher is a firm believer in letting them be creative in their own way. These are my student school winners and will be heading to a district art competition.

Divider 4

IMG_1985

We’ve had some problems with greater than/less than. So, I pulled out some simple worksheets {gasp!} and we used these as morning work.

These printables are included in my Greater/Less Than Unit.

Divider 5

IMG_1982

And, when the playground is muddy and you have small group time on the rug after recess.. you have to leave shoes in the hall. I am seriously surprised our afternoon cleaning lady has not quit this week. There is MUD everywhere!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How to join the Five for Friday link up party....

Grab the button at the top

post your Five for Friday post on your blog

Put the button somewhere in your blog post

link it back to this post

and add your link to the link-up below

5 comments:

  1. How can I get the super cute bookmarks to make for my class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your bookmarks, Kayce!! They are so bright and perfect for Read Across America Day!!
    I am a fan of your Months of the Year resource! I'm going to pull out the March printables next week to use during as a social studies station!
    Have a great day!! Linda Groce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!! I know your name is spelled, Kacey!! Sorry!! That's my over 50 year old brain at work! Ha!!

      Delete
  3. Where can I got those bookmarks? They are super cute and I know my minders would LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete